By digesting and absorbing structural styles of world-famous brands such as German HORA, American Fisher and Yarway, our new generation of HTHP variable frequency desuperheating and reducing device is optimally designed by the company and confirmed by users to be a stable, safe and reliable product. Steam reducing valve or steam desuperheating and reducing valve adopts multistage cage grid structure, whose optimally designed valve seat and valve core boast wide regulation range, stable performance and low-noise operation. Its advantages are as follows:
1. Excellent flow feature adapts to wide-range (10-100%) change of steam load.
2. Balanced type valve core reduces actuator torque.
3. Sealing surface of valve core and valve grid owns bead weld of erosion-resistant Stellite alloy.
4. The lowest leakage rate.
5. Low-noise design.
6. Thanks to optimized superstructure of reducing valve, during repair, it is unnecessary to disassemble the valve body, in order to disassemble and assemble internal components.
Please provide the following information when entering into a contract:
1. Outlet steam flow Q, inlet steam pressure P1, temperature t1, outlet steam pressure P2 and temperature t2;
2. Desuperheating water supply pressure Pb、temperature tb;
3. Indicate control mode (instrument control, PLC control or DCS control);
4. Control category: electric and pneumatic;
Please provide the following information when choosing pneumatic actuator:
1) Action mode: air open type or air close type;
2) Air supply pressure;
3) Provide electrical signal of electropneumatic valve positioner;
5. Other special requirements shall be indicated after negotiations or included in another technical agreement.
Note: Due to various parameters of desuperheating and reducing device, in order to provide users with detailed and accurate conceptual drawings, designers and users shall provide detailed technological parameters. The company will design every set of device and provide conceptual drawings, in order to facilitate construction drawings and use as contract attachments.
1. Variable Frequency Reducing Device
2. Mixing Pipeline
3. Spring Safety Valve
4. Pressure Gauge
6. Stop Valve
7. Throttle Valve
8. Straight Stroke Water Supply Regulation
9. Check Valve
Is the home page
Is the end