Opening and closing member (ball) is driven by valve rod, and rotates around its axis. It is used to regulate and control fluids. Regarding hard seal V type ball valve, very strong shear force exists between its V type ball core and metal valve seat with bead weld of hard alloy, so it is especially suitable for media containing fiber and tiny solid grains. Multi-pass ball valve on a pipeline not only flexibly controls media confluence, distribution and flow direction, but also closes any one pass and connects the other two passes. This type of valve is usually horizontally installed on the pipeline.
1. Small fluid resistance. Full-bore ball valve seldom has fluid resistance.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Tightness and reliability. It owns two sealing faces made of all kinds of plastic. With good sealing performance, it realizes complete seal and it is widely used in vacuum system.
4. Convenient operation, quick opening and closing: rotate for 90°, and high-performance ball valve will go from full open position to full closed position, so as to facilitate remote control.
5. With simple structure and mobile seal ring, it is convenient to dismantle, replace and repair.
6. At full open position or full closed position, sealing face of ball and valve seat is separated from medium. Passing medium doesn’t corrode sealing face of the valve.
7. Wide range of application: the diameter ranges from several millimeters to several meters, and it applies to high vacuum to high pressure.
8. Since ball valve scrubs during opening and closing, it can be used to deliver media with suspended solid grains.
Is the home page
Is the end